EXTINGUISHING PANEL FP9000E
FP9000E is a conventional fire extinguishing control panel certificated by EN12094-1 and EN54-2/4 standards. The panel is designed for usingtogether with systems for gas, powder, aerosol, water and other types of active extinguishing.
FP9000E has 3 zones – 2 for activation of automatic fire detectors and 1 conventional fire zone. Automatic and manual operation modes (selectable via 3 positional key lock) allow the operators to choose the extinguishing process control.
The FP9000E panel is designed for extinguishing in one zone and can operate with solenoids, pressostats and other kind of actuators.
The panel has a built-in display where over 30 functions can be programmed. This allows the functions to be adapted to each firefighting object.
There is a built-in real-time clock and an archive of up to 1,600 events.
- L1 and L2– Conventional Zones for extinguishing
- L3 Conventional Zone for Fire Alarm
- Low Press. input – supervised balanced input
- Manual release input – supervised balanced input
- Mode select input – supervised balanced input for switching between Manual and Automatic operation mode
- Hold input – supervised balanced input
- On/Off Exting – supervised balanced input
- S 1 (Sounder 1) – Monitored, 24VDC, 500mA
- S 2 (Sounder 2) – Monitored, 24VDC, 500mA
- Rel 1ST Stage 1 relay “Fire Alarm” (NC, COM, NO), 5-30VDC/1A
- Rel 2ST Stage 2 relay “Extinguishing Activated” (NC, COM, NO), 5-30VDC/1A
- Fault relay(NC, COM, NO), 5-30VDC/1A
- Extinguish output (EN 12094-1), Monitored, 24VDC/1A 15min, 24VDC/3A 100ms
- OC1 – in case of Extinguish disable – open collector type
- OC2 – in case of Manual mode activeextinguish disable – open collector type
- OC3 – in case of Low pressure – open collector type
- OC4 – in case of Hold Activation – open collector type
Programming of system times
EXTINGUISHING DURATION TIME – from 5 sec. to 15 min.
EXTINGUISHING DELAY TIME – from 0 to 60 seconds
RESET HOLD TIME – from 0 to 30 min.